PK: C7530 TITLE: Mycenaean Tomb
1. Tomb. Paschalidis , 10 ' ..., a plundered apsidal and built tomb of the early Mycenaean times ... '
2. Tomb. Papazoglou-Manioudaki , ' ... the tholos-like, apsidal built grave on the SW slope ..., a small distance (60 m) from the retaining wall ... '
3. Wall. Paschalidis , 10 ' ..., preserving parts of a circular wall that had retained the earthen tumulus over it.'
PERIOD (High Chronology)
1. LH IIIA: (1410 BC - 1315 BC)
a. Paschalidis : 10 ? ' ... tomb of the early Mycenaean times ... '
1. Papazoglou-Manioudaki : Papazoglou-Manioudaki, Lena. ‘Dishonouring The Dead: The Plundering Of Tholos Tombs In The Early Palatial Period And The Case Of The Tholos Tomb At Mygdalia Hill (Petroto) In Achaea’, Cavanaugh, et al. , pp. 501-520. 2009., 'Interesting in the context ... ', pg. 503.
2. Paschalidis : Paschalidis, Constantinos (with contributions by Photini J.P. McGeorge and Wiesław Więckowski). The Mycenaean Cemetery at Achaia Clauss near Patras; People, material remains and culture in context. Archaeopress Publishing Ltd, Summertown, Oxford OX2 7LG. 2018., 'Outside the settlement, ... ', pg. 10.